Olupot and his turkeys
This is Olupot Michael, he is a Deaf farmer in Komuge village, Bukedea district – Eastern Uganda. He is supported by DLU to improve his life as well as support his family.
DLU donated 3 turkeys to him and within a one year period, he obtained 8 turkeys. He has sold some to buy livestock, pay his children school fees and meet domestic needs. His quality of life has improved greatly due to DLU support.
Today we visited him to follow up on his progress.
– Olupot with his parents at their home.
– Olupot’s turkey hatched 8 chicks.
– Olupot with his deaf wife and their children.
– Maria from Sweden visits Olupot’s family.
– Olupot and family also rear pigs for sale.